What Unites Us
There is no doubt that the generous contributions of Yale community members have brought about positive change in many lives. Equally impressive are the numerous ways that Yale faculty and staff —as volunteers—have connected with their community through one of the many programs sponsored by United Way.
Our department campaign champions have been a critical piece to our success, and this year is no exception. Champions are encouraged to explore the tools below for inspiration and ideas on how to meet this year’s fundraising goals through in-person, virtual, or hybrid activities.
In addition to utilizing the campaign materials listed below, promote your event and keep your colleagues engaged by:
- Listing your Yale-United Way (YUW) campaign event on Yale Calendar of Events.
- Posting your campaign event photos to the United Way facebook page. We can then repost to Yale’s campaign Updates page.
- Share your campaign event photos with Sylvia Jones at United Way (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can post them to social media and share as part of our campaign updates.
Yale-United Way campaign champions can find all important campaign materials to share with their colleagues at the links below.
- 2022 Campaign video
- 2022 Pledge Form
- 2021 United Way Community Report
- About United Way of Greater New Haven
- Digital Campaign Guide
- Keys to Success
- Success stories
- FUN-raising ideas
- What a dollar buys (poster)
- Volunteer Opportunities
Visit United Way Workplace Campaigns for pledge forms, additional fun-raising ideas, email message templates, thank you notes, and more.